Meet the Provider
- Pulmonary Critical Care & Sleep Medicine Consultant at Clearlake, Specialties/Clear Lake Pulmonary, 2005-Present
- Principal Investigator, Accurate Clinical Research, 2011-Present
- Chief Fellow, Pulmonary and Critical Care, 2004-2005
- Fellow/ Pulmonary and Critical Care, University of Texas Medical Branch, 2002-2004
- Resident-Internal Medicine, Scranton-Temple residency Program, 1998-2001
- House Officer/ER Physician, ACHSS Arab Center for Heart and Special Surgery, 1994-1998
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Pulmonary Medicine
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
- Texas Permanent License
- ECFMG Permanent Certification
- Rotating Internship-Albasheer Tertiary Hospital, Amman-Jordan, 1993-1994
- M.D., M.B.B.S., Faculty of Medicine- University of Jordan, Amman-Jordan, 1987-1993
- Who’s Who in American Professionals.
- America’s Top Physicians Award By Consumer’s Research Council of America
- “Case Report Best in Category Award” American College of Chest Physicians ACCP Conference 2004 Seattle, Washington.
- “Golden Stethoscope Award” Resident that contributed most to team education, voted for by all residents.
- “Primary Care Award” Resident taking care of highest number of patients in the continuity of residents at all levels.