Meet the Provider
Lorrie Pool, NP is a board certified Family Nurse Practitioner certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners National Certification Board and licensed by the state of Texas. She is native to Preston, MS. After graduation from Kemper County High School, I attended Meridian Community College where she graduated with an Associate of Science degree in Nursing in 2005. Ms. Pool later went on to receive a Bachelor of Science degree as well as a Master of Science degree in Nursing as a Family Nurse practitioner from Chamberlain University. She have practiced as a Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) in the Intensive Care Unit from 2005-2018 focusing on cardiovascular surgery and trauma. Initially after graduation as a Family Nurse Practitioner, and accepted the position of Cardiovascular Service Line director and served in the position for 3 years.
Ms. Pool is transitioning back to patient care to help improve her patients’ quality of life within the pain management field. Her professional mission is to use her education, knowledge and clinical skills to advocate for her patients and to oversee their care with empathy, compassion, and a comprehensive approach.
Ms Pool’s personal mission in life is to do more than just merely scrape by and survive. She wants to get the most out of my talents and abilities so that I might thrive. She will do all things with passion and show compassion while seeking success. She appreciates humor and take time to laugh and smile daily and will use her unique personal style and leverage it to create a competitive advantage in her personal and professional endevours.
- Family Nurse Practitioner (AANP) Texas Board of Nursing
- Registered Nurse – Texas Board of Nursing
- BLS certified through American Heart Association
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Director of Program Management-Cardiovascular Services, St. Luke’s Health, The Woodlands, TX
- TAVR Coordinator, St. Luke’s Health, The Woodlands, TX
- CV Nurse Navigator, St. Luke’s Health, The Woodlands, TX
- ICU Charge/Staff RN, St. Luke’s Health, The Woodlands, TX
- House Supervisor & ICU Charge RN, St. Joseph Medical Center, Houston, TX
- Masters of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner, Chamberlain University, Chicago, IL
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Chamberlain University, Chicago, IL
- Associate of Science in Nursing, Meridian Community College, Meridian, MS
- Associate of Applied Science in Psychology, PPI Health Careers School, Colorado Springs, CO