Dr. Mahjabeen Khan is a board-certified pediatrician dedicated to providing comprehensive medical care to achieve both patient and family wellness. Dr. Khan has a special interest in newborn care, allergy, asthma, ADHD, sports medicine and nutrition. She is enthusiastic about teaching and guiding parents from the newborn period through adolescence with an emphasis on preventative health strategies.
- Ear piercing
- Minor laceration repair
- Minor incision and drainage
- Cerumen removal
- Silver nitrate cauterization
- Wart removal
- ADD & ADHD
- Adolescent Medicine
- Allergy & Asthma
- Childhood Obesity
- Infectious Diseases
- Premature Births
- Neonatal Care
Convenient Pediatric Care in Houston, TX
Mahjabeen Khan, MD provides care to patients newborn to young adults in Webster, TX. She is enthusiastic about teaching and guiding parents from the newborn period into early adulthood.
- Same-day and next-day appointments are available. Book online or call 281-332-3503
- Walk-in appointments are available.
- Accepting new patients.
- We accept more than 75 health insurance plans, including Aetna, Blue Cross Blue Shield, CHIP, STAR, and UnitedHealthcare. See our most up-to-date list of insurance plans accepted.
- Our After-Hours Emergency phone number 281-332-3502 is always available for patients and their families.
- Pediatrician, Kelsey-Seybold Clinic
- Pediatrician, The Pediatric Center of Southwest Louisiana
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS)
- Texas State Board of Medical Examiners License
- California State Board of Medical Examiners License
- LSU Internship and Residency, 2018
- American University of the Caribbean, School of Medicine, 2014